Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April 2012 - MRI results

April 18, 2012

Yesterday Josie had her MRI and by 10:00 today we had results!  I was out running errands when the call came, but by the upbeat message we received, I had a feeling things were looking good and I was right.

Josie's tumor is once again decreased in size, possibly up to 20% smaller, and according to the nurse that I talked to today, she said that both the oncologist and the neurosurgeon were pleased with this scan.  This was the first scan since Josie has been off of her IV chemo and we are extremely pleased that things continue to improve.  Our hearts are full today with the good news! 

Josie is developing in so many ways and it is exciting to see her start to catch on to things quicker and quicker.  Last night I was singing the "Itsy Bitsy spider" song to her and I always tickle her at the end of the song.  As soon as I started the song, she was anticipating the tickling at the end and would start to squirm and squeal by the time I got to the end.  Then she started mimicking me by wiggling her fingers like the spider as it is crawling - (I just wiggle my fingers like the crawling legs) and also mimicked me doing the motions for "out came the sun".  It was so fun to see her trying so hard to do the song with me and that she was having fun because she could participate.  LOVE IT!  We look forward to what God is going to do with this little lady!

Singing praises!
Marc & Darcia

3 comments: